Statistically Normal

But with only 50% confidence.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Itch

I got a couple drinks in me tonight and started feeling the itch. But not the itch that normal people feel.

Oh no.

Not me.

That could never happen.

No, I felt the urge to start blogging again.

Now, we all know where that road has led before. But road can take different twists and turns. I could be on a different roads for all that I know. But here I am. Blogging my bleeding heart out.

So I reclaimed the old blog. Amazing how a girl can remember old passwords and log-on names. (And dude, I haven't posted since April 2006). Then I read my old posts. And deleted them. Time to move on and start again.

I started this blog back in 2005 as a grad student who just wanted to get a degree, find a better d*** job, a grown man that would love her, and a bit of independence from her parents. Well, flash forward 4 years - and I've got a master's degree, an awesome job, a fiance, and I own a home halfway across the country from my parents and the town I grew up in. Think I found that happy ending and the pot of gold at the end of rainbow?

Honeymoon's not over yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home