Statistically Normal

But with only 50% confidence.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Assumptions

One of my biggest pet peeves while I am driving is people that ASSUME that just because I drive a little bug it means my car must have no pick-up. So right before a red light, they do all they can to get in front of me (so that when it turns green, they won't be behind that slow bug). Or they pull out right in front of me, because OBVIOUSLY they can get going faster than a little beetle.

What these naive drive do NOT know is that under my hood is a turbo engine and that my little honey (named Tracey) can go quite fast. She is speedy. And she can mow down their hunks of steel. If they would just get OUT of my way, I could be ON my way. Really people, you don't drive as fast as you think you do.

Why did you work SO hard to pass me, only to go the speed limit, when I was obviously going about 5 miles over it? If I wanted to do the speed limit, I would have been doing it. And you aren't doing me any favors by keeping me within the limits. Really. You aren't my mother. You aren't my father. Get out of my way.

Honestly. I may be a bit over aggressive. It's true. But you have to be to make it on the roads these days. And I can't stand people that just make the assumption that my little car doesn't have the guts to go. Because believe me, she does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home